Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, October 18, 2012

until January...

hello my sweet friends..well i have a little news...the etsy shop isn't open today and i will not be taking any new orders until January (about 10 weeks)... with the new retail/workshop and being booked until January i will reopen the etsy shop and the list then. I am so incredibly blessed to have such an amazing job and fabulous loyal customers {tear} but i want to be back in January BETTER than ever with a shorter turn around, new designs and a MORE organized order system, being a "one woman show" i have gotten a little bit overwhelmed and want to start with a fresh new list in January and take the next ten weeks to get my new shop in order and take time for the holidays with my sweet hubs and family. I will be checking in here from time to time and i hope to see you at my grand opening this Saturday. I will have some great gift size frames for sale. thanks for such a great 2012 and i cant wait to see what 2013 hold for delta girl! xoxo
Photobucket

No comments: