Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, October 14, 2011

clovers

well as you know i have been introducing new patterns pretty regular these days and i c a n n o t wait for the next one....ikat! i will be doing one for my study so ill be posting a pic soon, but in the meantime clover has been on my mind and since i painted that very pattern on my own frames i wanted to share what inspired the stencil. I saw this vase at T.J. Maxx of all places and i just loved the pattern ....so i searched high and low to find it in a stencil so that I could make that come to life on a frame....
and wah-la! this is a new color combo....ivory white on chocolate with french blue colonial trim...

 





h a p p y  w e e k e n d!
Photobucket


1 comment:

Jessica @ Simply A Farmer's Wife said...
This comment has been removed by the author.