Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Distressing Furniture `101

Well I am back for round TWO! The first class was such a hit I decided to offer it here in Nashville:WHERE?  my studio 518 Houston St. Nashville, TN 37203. WHEN? Oct 16th 6-8 or 18th 10-12 .We will get our hands dirty and have a lot of fun! Thursday night we will do sippies and apps or Saturday a lil' brunch. You can purchase the 2 hour class by clicking the Buy it Paypal link on the right upper hand corner of the blog homepage. Here is a few items we will be covering!

+++painting, glazing and distressing{aging}raw wood furniture and accessories 
+++Painting over old antique multi layered pieces and glazing
+++Painting and distressing over wood stained furniture pieces with high gloss coating
+++Each person will get to take home their own hand painted || BY THEMSELVES || 4x4 itty frame as a gift. BRING a friend! 

CLASS SPACE IS LIMITED , the last one SOLD OUT so I'm offering TWO. Please specify when purchased which class you wish to attend. 15 per class limit. 

p.s.….no need to buy expensive chalk paint and wax….I can show you how to transform furniture with whatever paint you have lying around and even some cool spray paint tricks too.

p.s.s. come in paint clothes!

p.s.s.s. i will NOT be covering stenciling in this workshop, that is another 2 hours so hopefully I can fit that class in soon! 

$100 cost : two hours



Photobucket

2 comments:

-blessed holy socks said...

We make a perfectly cognizant, fully-spectacular, Son-ripened-Heaven… yet, I’m not sure if we're on the same page if you saw what I saw. Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in GRRR lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s Big-Bang’s gonna be like: meet this advanced, bombastic, ex-mortal Upstairs for the most extra-groovy-paradox, pleasure-beyond-measure, Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, robust-N-risqué, eternal-warp-drive you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-rrrock’nNsmmmokin’-hot-deal. Cya soon…

Unknown said...

Those frames look beautiful! I am definitely loving how you work with different patterns you use. I am wanting to use all my walls to set up my children's pictures. I hope it turns out as good as yours. http://www.dallasframearts.com/main/services.htm