Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 1, 2014

a lil holiday tour...

Well I have a new little adventure these days( in addition to DGF of course) ….I have started an instagram account @diypinner to show y'all a lot of my favorite Pinterest Pins. Not just "show" you pics, but actually SHOW you HOW TO DO your favorite pins…I have a website in the works so…. FOLLOW me to get all the latest scoop! I posted a few pics on my instagram page this week and had a few request for a sneak into my holiday home decor….so Here goes nothin'! I will be showing you HOW TO #DIY tons of items in my home I use everyday and FUN party/holiday ideas as well.  Head over and follow along! I posted a couple of tricks already and MORE to come! 

WELCOME!

+Target clearance wreaths from last years sale/Hobby lobby ribbon {also last year} BUY at the end of season for next years dress up ;)
This ornament from Bliss Home was inspiration for the new dining room wall! I will have more later on the Wallternative stick-able designs. Fabulous to use instead of wallpaper, especially if you change your mind a LOT like I do! 

THE Finished WALL1


Our Tree from Santa's Trees in the 12th South area of Nashville (WE LOVE THEM) The tree is in a galvanized vintage sink/tub…A thank you to my MOM for finding this! 

Hobby Lobby Gold Letters 50% off painted grey and then sanded down to a Grey/gold mix.
Dresser from Pottery Barn outlet. Wreath from the OL' Target { my favorite store on earth } I get choked up, LOL…. 


I handmade these stocking and stamped them with each family members first Initial. Driftwood Garland T.J. Maxx ($9) another FAV. Mix real tree trimmings with fake picks of red berries. I never promote the FAKE but the berries go bad…..The bell garland stand is also from T.J. Maxx

Use ornaments as decor. I mixed in fresh tree trimmings with 3 large Wooden star ornaments. and McCarty of course…that is any Delta Girl's TRUE staple.

Write on EVERYTHING with chalkboard paint! I'm OBSESSED

These are my stenciled stairs I designed in tempe star by sherwin williams. Fresh pine garland. I hand cut a pallet down in the shape of a tree, painted each plank a metallic, and pinned some twine ornaments for a cute fireplace look.

FRESH trimmings in everything! Wreath: Target

My new favorite drink{ thanks to my neighbor}…The Moscow Mule. Mugs from Cadeau in 12 south area of Nashville. (another favorite shopping spot) The bone tray is from Providence Interiors here in Nashville. the vases are Nate Berkus last year. 

SET your table! I used these kitchen napkins found at White's Mercantile here in Nashville as dinner napkins! Fresh pine and Hobby Lobby Deer. Restoration Hardware Trees.

Living room  {my frames of course } teehee

Coffee Table decor: HUGE pinecones, a divine pine candle and a little McCarty Pottery goes a LONG way. A perfect center piece for the table is a birch wreath with convenient tubes to keep your greenery fresh along with sticks and twigs from outdoors (also Cadeau Nashville)

PUT trimmings everywhere and in anything {walter anderson watercolors/ another mississippi staple }


TJ Maxx lumbar and Snowflake etsy pillow. Red Lanterns Pottery barn: 6 years ago...sorry!

POP of green painted on my door and boxwood garland



Gotta have a little Christmas in my bedroom
HOPE YOU ENJOYED! MERRTY MERRY!


Photobucket

No comments: