Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, July 31, 2011

back from vacation!

what a fabulous time i had on vacation with my family :) It reminded me how fast my two boys are growing up and how i need to do better at sticking to a tighter work schedule. I am going to be making a couple changes in office hours {see below} i will answer all emails within 48 hours and on weekends im going to try to check in at least once a day but no promises, but 1st thing Monday i will get back to you!


Etsy Convo's: Are answered twice a day Monday thru Friday (Sat and Sun are my family days but i do try and check them once a day) A much as I would love to chat with all of you, I’m a “ONE WOMAN SHOW” and between sawing,assembly, painting, distressing and packaging, etc... my time gets very limited.



I have the V E R Y best customers in the W O R LD and I know how blessed I am to be able to do something i love from home. i enjoy making each and every frame for you. I just need make sure and prioritize my family too! THANKS yall! xoxo


N E W Hours:
Monday 8am-3pm
Tuesday 9-2
Wednesday 12-3
Thursday 9-2
Friday 12-3


PS: Ill be announcing the BLOG winner for Adoorables tomorrow!


No comments: