Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, July 11, 2011

whimsey flowers by alexander henry

ok so when my good customer Jill contacted me that she needed a frame to be free hand painted to match a bedding { fabric design by alexander henry} , i was up for the challenge, not that i don't love all my stenciled hand painted frames, but I
 L O V E  painting free hand. Once I saw the fabric I was S O L D. She wanted the flowers from the fabric and didn't want it too girly though...so this was the fabric....
and this is how it turned out! S O much fun! e n j o y :) Oh and i have a give away coming soon! My very 1st on the blog....exciting! stay tuned...




4 comments:

Luv2Shop said...

Beautiful! I wish I could free hand like you!

Suzi said...

The frame is amazing! What fun fabric to match it up with. You are so talented!!!

mary-kathryn herrington said...

i'm so impressed.

Sarah Ella said...

t h a n k s!!!